BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 23, 2009

My Name TOM

Names. I always wondered why I got my name but I have never known until this week. I found out that Greek form of Tom is an Aramaic name תָּאוֹמָא (Ta'oma') which means "twin" and that my name is also from a saints name. He was Saint Thomas Becket who was a 12 century archbishop. I think my name is cool because my full name is Thomas Oliver Milton so then my initials are TOM also my brothers initials are SAM because he is Samuel Alexander Milton. When I was little I wanted to change my name to Barney because I loved Barney so much. I have been teased for my first name because it is like Thomas the Tank Engine. Although my name is Thomas, normaly people call me just Tom. I think my parents gave me the name Tom for its iniatals and thats what I know about my name.

1 comments:

Jay Peters said...

see rubric handed back in class.