BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My life


Hi my name is Tom and I live in KL which stands for Kuala Lumpur. I have lived here for seven years. I like to play computer and play station. I like to play lots of sports like basket ball, soccer, football and I like to swim. I go to I.S.K.L International School of Kuala Lumpur. I have been in I.S.K.L for 7 years here are some pictures of the schools our school is on two different campuses. The Elementary school is called Melawati and the middle and high are together called Ampang Campus. At Ampang we have tennis courts basketball courts, the blue top, panther pit (mix of tennis indoor soccer and other like sports) and a big gym.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi. My name is Ethan. I have lived in Memphis for my whole life. I really like the picture with the lables of your school.

T.milton said...

HI Ethan thanks for responding to my blog. Could you show me some pictures about what u can do in Memphis and were it is and if u have a blog could u tell me what the ULR is bye for now.

(^_^)

Tom.O.M